Community | Yoga | Beekeeping | Dance | Music | Writing | Handiwork | Sweat Lodge | Food
From the Blog
Now’s the time to begin planning for an exciting womens’ weekend in August featuring amazing skill sharing sessions that will open up your world to new ideas, methods, and spark your creativity. Invite your friends, camp out, or stay in a yurt. Getting back to nature and back to the powerful feminine goddess within will […]
Join us for the first-ever Lotus Rising event this summer at beautiful Stonehouse Farm. Be part of this historic coming-together of women from all walks of life, to learn from masters of their disciplines who will share their wisdom to inspire inner growth. Listen to your own heart and tap into your creative power during […]
What to bring
• sleeping bag, blankets, ground pad etc.
• tent, solid stakes and mallet
• your own bowl or plate, utensils, tea mug
• water bottle
• clothes for all kinds of weather
• headlamp/flashlight, no candles please.
• trash bag for your own waste.
• a small bag or backpack to carry your essentials.-